Easily rotate any attached image in a post.
Attached images sometime are uploaded in the incorrect orientation, until now this was difficult to fix. Now you can simply click the Rotate link below the post and quickly rotate any attachments to the correct orientation.
(Example of Rotate link)
(Example of Rotate page)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of Group Permissions)
ImageMagick and Imagick must be installed on your server. These are installed if you can select ImageMagick in the Attachments options. If you don't have ImageMagick and Imagick installed on your server, contact your web host and ask them to install it.
- Download rotate_v1.7.zip and unzip it
- Upload the Andy directory to your server, the correct location is library/Andy
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the Install Add-on page
- Upload the addon-Rotater_v1.7.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button
Set the Administrative group to Allow.
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation.