Allows giving feedback on sellers and buyers.
The Trader add-on is designed to work on forums that use threads and posts to describe items for sale.
(Example of Trader History link in a thread)
(Example of Trader History link in Member Card)
(Example of Trader History link in Profile Page)
(Example of Trader History menu)
(Example of Selling History)
(Example of Submit Feedback form)
(Example of email notice)
(Example of Options page)
(Example of Group Permissions)
- Easy to use.
- Members can provide feedback on sellers and buyers.
- Members can edit their rating for specified time.
- Ability to import data from XenTrader.
- All phrases start with trader_ for your convenience.
- Download trader_v1.3.zip and unzip it.
- Upload the Andy folder to your server. The correct location is library/Andy.
- From your Admin Control Panel, go to the "Install Add-on" page.
- Upload the addon-Trader_v1.3.xml file
- Click the Install Add-on button.
- This add-on will add a table called xf_trader to your database.
- Select the classified forums which will show a Trader History link for the thread starter.
- View- Ability to view seller and buyer feedback.
- Rate- Ability to provide seller and buyer feedback.
- Admin- Ability to edit or delete any feedback.
Imports seller and buyer data from the XenTrader add-on.
Add 'trader/import' to the URL.
The Import function requires you to be a superAdmin and the xf_trader table must be empty.代码:http://www.domain.com/trader/import
This add-on creates a table called xf_trader in your database.
Sending a donation:
If you like this add-on, please consider sending a small donation. My PayPal email address provided upon request via Private Conversation.