Compatible XF Versions | 兼容XF版本
What is AMS?
AMS (Article Management System) is an "Article" System that uses the same framework that I built Showcase with. AMS was actually what I used to develop & test new functionality that I added to Showcase for the past 3 years.
It has many of the same features as showcase:
AMS will obviously have its own unique functionalities/features like Scheduled Publishing that Showcase won't have. A full list of features and functionalities will be published when AMS is officially announced.
- Nested Categories
- Full Category Permissions
- Custom Article Fields
- Custom Review Fields
- Searching by Custom Article Fields
- Category Options that override global options
- TONS of options (over 500 Options)
- Multiple Article List Layouts (Article View, News View, News View II, Grid View and List View as well as 2 custom layouts (blank templates) that you can use to create your own)
- AMS Index can be configured to use a Modular Home Layout via Advanced Category settings.
- AMS Categories can be configured to use a Modular Category Layout via Advanced Category settings.
- Integrated with core xf (search, find-new, navigation, sessions, likes, profile, spam handling, report handling, moderation queue, Alerts, emails, Watching etc)
- Built in integration with CTA FT Portal, XFMG and [bd]widget Framework.
NOTE: AMS is not a CMS, Portal or BLOG (at least not by MY definition of each of those Terms).