Compatible XF Versions | 兼容XF版本
XenForo Resource Manager 1.2.4 is a maintenance release for our resource manager add-on. We recommend all customers running XenForo Resource Manager 1.2 upgrade to this release to benefit from increased stability and compatibility with the latest XenForo release.
This release fixes several issues:
For the full list of bug fixes, see the Resolved Resource Manager Bugs forum.
- Changes to support the new HTML5 uploader in XenForo 1.5.12.
- Fix ignored users still receiving alerts when mentioned in a resource update or if a resource was posted/updated by an ignored user while watched.
- Fix a specific situation where an option to delete an author's review response would appear incorrectly (display issue only; the response could not be removed).
- Add a placeholder username if a review was left by a since deleted account.
- Do not apply force enabled download permissions for your own resource when the resource was posted by a since deleted account.
- When selecting a category to add a resource to, do not let the chooser be submitted until the user selects a valid category.
- Fix unexpected model instantiation in the category watch data writer.
The following templates have had changes:
Where necessary, the merge system within the "Outdated Templates" page should be used to integrate these changes.